title

Motorcycles, tools, and garages! A little bit of everything mechanical and technical.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Been awhile...

A good long while.

Hoping to do a little more blogging:  We got "real" internet for the first time in 3 years.  Little easier to upload pics and actually write from a computer than trying to do anything from a phone...  If you want to catch up on whats been going on there is a little info on my Instagram at, you guessed it, dorkpunch.

In other news.  2017 has been off to a rough start-  Met my insurance deductibles and all that crap in the first week of the year with a popped appendix and a few other things.

To add insult to injury, turns out I have cancer.  So yeah... Been a rough year. 

On the bright side, now that we have internet and I'm moving a little slower than I should, I have a bit of time to upload pics and update y'all on all kinds of things.  Stay tuned for... Something.  I dunno.  Probably some bikes, a few hot wheels, several welding projects, and likely a little info on the cancer treatments and all that junk.


3 comments:

Frankie Flood said...

Can't wait to see what all you post and write about!

Tashev Racing Team said...

Cant wait to see too. Men I'm trying to find your email ... Because i read one your post in on forum about KTM LC4 640 2001 graphic template ... Cay you sent me this graphic template to my mail ? c.tashev77@gmail.com ... I will be so thankful to you as you wish to send me those graphics.

Tashev Racing Team said...

Awsome blog can you tell me your mail ... Or send me I know you have KTM Lc4 640 graphic template on my mail c.tashev77@gmail.com