title

Motorcycles, tools, and garages! A little bit of everything mechanical and technical.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Featured Photos.

A while back I read in Dirt Rider magazine that they were going to have a reader-submitted photo contest. I have lots of pics I really enjoy so I sent in a few. Guess what? Not one, but TWO of my pics made it in! Ironically, one on the first page and one on the last. I think the one on the first page might have been nominated for another award, but I lost the original BIG file. Who knows. The other funny part is the picture of POJ that one an award was nominated for "Best cell phone pic". It was taken with a Canon 5D. ??? I aint going to complain!

First pic- lower left hand corner. The GREEN (?) picture. Taken on Big Southern Butte oustide of Blackfoot, Idaho.

Photobucket

Second pic- lower left hand again. ITS POJ!

Photobucket

1 comment:

annie said...

Why did they make the picture green? That is weird. It looks way awesomer not green.