title

Motorcycles, tools, and garages! A little bit of everything mechanical and technical.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wow, I'm way behind...

So here's an abreviated version of the last half of our vacation...

Since my wife soooooo awesome, she loaded up the kids and drove the car out to Washington. I hopped on my bike and road down through Glacier Park and over Going to the Sun Highway again, and of course it was AWESOME.



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









We all arrived at our destination safe and sound. My brother in law had some time off of work for the get together, so we spent most of our first day puttering in his garage on our bikes. I finally got the fan switch wired in and finished mounting my side covers.



Went to watch the fireworks out at Cusick- the Tribes put on a HUGE display. It was great. Had a lot of fun watching a dozen or so little kids running around with glow sticks too.



Part of the reunion every year is a Motorbike ride. We did about 250 miles up and around the NE corner of Washington- some real pretty roads and sights up there. Makes me almost miss living up there...









'Course, theres also the BICYCLE ride too... We road about 14 miles along the Centennial trail in Spokane, WA. I even got 'Ole Paint again this year!



Then it was time for the loooong trip home. We road/drove to Helena, met Grandma and Grandpa and off-loaded our kids for a couple of weeks. We stayed at a bed and breakfast there, and did a little shopping. Helena sure is an interesting town. Has some GREAT thrift shops! Even scored a basketball hoop and backboard to put up in my classroom this year.



Saw a whole bunch of this on the way home...



The Silver Bullet. Been a great car, but I sure hope we can upgrade sometime soon.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So there you have it. A week of Canada, then a week of Washington. Now we are empty nesters for a couple of weeks, what are we going to do!?!?

No comments: