More parts on the raptor hand build.
Not assembled correctly but you get the idea...
Rest of the parts done. The tensioner block is on backwards but you get the idea.
Starting to run the strings.
Running the elastic.
Looks pretty messy...
But cleaned up nice!
Still working out the kinks but it seems to function pretty darn well. I'm guessing I have about 2 hours of time into the build, and that includes getting the printer set up and clearing the parts. I did it 3 prints of about 4 hours each (with some extra parts). I think with some practice I could crank one of these out a day if I got the printer started in the morning and did all of the parts in a single batch. A larger nozzle would sure help speed up print time. Guess I know what to put on my wish list!