title

Motorcycles, tools, and garages! A little bit of everything mechanical and technical.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Alphatig Review: Building a welding cart #1

A little late, since the cart is almost done, but not too late to change some things so if you see anything that needs to be reworked, I'd love to hear it!!!

I bought my Alphatig a while ago, and am tired of it getting tripped over in the welding booth. I've had a plan in the back of my mind for a while, but now its time to execute it. Plus, I suck at welding so this'll be a good chance for me to get a little practice in.

Choppy choppy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got angles and measurements all figured out, time to goober it all together. Gotta make sure you're in the appropriate welding attire though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats the main frame. Obviously, the welder will sit on the angled bars. Argon tank will go between the uprights, and I'll have a drawer underneath the welder.

No comments: