title

Motorcycles, tools, and garages! A little bit of everything mechanical and technical.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Mikuni Mouse

Absolutely no plan in mind... Just start cutting. 

So I had an old carburetor I wanted to cut up to make a cutaway.  I started cutting and realized I would have a fairly large chunk leftover.  I have no idea how my mind finally arrived at this particular destination, but as luck would have it a computer mouse and a Mikuni Carburetor were about to cross paths.

Had this mouse that worked, but had some loose buttons.

Photobucket

Had this carb I had cut up...

Photobucket

Cut the mouse up a little more.

Photobucket

Machine a bigger hole in the carb.

Photobucket

after GOBS of mucking around- the final set of parts.

Photobucket


Assembled and working!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: